We are a team of self-driven, creative individuals that are passionate about what we do, and we’re looking for a Sales Coordinator!
We are looking for someone awesome. In particular, someone who is ready to take ownership of the sales coordination of our standard product lines, and support the project management team as we grow.
If you have an interest in working with an exciting product and becoming a member of our eclectic team, check us out at lightart.com.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Exceed customer service expectations for customers and external sales teams
- Answer incoming calls and assisting walk-in visitors
- Provide info on products, services, and pricing
- Obtain required signoffs and payment information for order processing
- Track orders through in-house production process
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required to support outside sales reps and project management team
- Ability to learn and maintain strong knowledge of standard lighting product lines
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Mac OS
- 2 years of customer service experience – with a “go above and beyond” mentality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player – positive attitude and encourages collaboration
- Adobe InDesign and SketchUp
- Interest in Whirleyball and Karaoke
- Competitive Salary that is commensurate with qualifications
- Benefit package includes medical, dental, paid vacation, and 401k
- Awesome studio work environment
- Great team!
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In your cover letter, tell us what type of kitchen gadget you would be and why. Applications without a cover letter and gadget alter ego will not be considered.